GeneWatch welcomes the submission of articles on timely and relevant topics. Please send an inquiry - or the article itself, if already completed - and your contact information to: anderson[at]gene-watch.org. We regret that CRG cannot pay for submissions.
GeneWatch is now also accepting letters to the editor. If you would like to submit a letter to the editor, please respect these guidelines:
- Please send the letter only to GeneWatch. We do not publish 'open letters.'
- Letters to the editor should be under 200 words and must include the writer's name and phone number (if choose your letter, your name will be published; your phone number is needed only for confirmation and will be used for no other purpose).
- Letters may be edited for grammar before publication.
- Prefernce will be given to letters that relate to a previous issue of GeneWatch. More general comments may be submitted in a longer article or 'commentary' format (email anderson[at]gene-watch.org to inquire).
- Writers of letters selected for publication will be notified.